Thursday, February 26, 2009

Are you healthy?

How can one determine if they are truly healthy? Is someone healthy when they can run 2 miles without stopping? Is someone healthy when they can bench their body weight? Is someone healthy if they go to the gym 7 days a week? It can sometimes be hard to determine if you are healthy. Do you take a multivitamin every day? Does your diet consist of the right amount of fruits and vegetables? Are you getting enough protein in your diet? Not only is it important to be physically active, but you must make sure you are putting the right things in your body. I find it funny when I am working out at the gym and I see someone with a "beer chuggers champion" or a "keg stand master" shirt on. My question to you is this, does working out or continuing to be active do anything for someone if they do not supplement their diet with the right things?

No comments:

Post a Comment